Lions vs Raiders Live[Stream•]?!

Jets vs Dolphins livestream

Competition: NY Jets – Miami watch live stream 11/03/2019

http://live.welcome.bet/1748800

http://live.welcome.bet/1748800

Green Bay – LA Chargers match overview, prediction&tips

  • Watch a game between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a team which is a leader now (ranked 11 and 2).
  • Green Bay has a good chance of playoffs (92%), has a good chance of win division (71%), has a chance of 1st-round bye (44%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • LA Chargers has a small chance of playoffs (10%), has a small chance of win division (8%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams have a series of defeats in the last matches.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • LA Chargers will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Green Bay won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 20-27.

    Minnesota – Kansas City match overview, prediction&tips

  • One of the most interesting matches of the day’s play. In the match war can see two teams from the top of the table (ranked 5 and 4).
  • Minnesota has a good chance of playoffs (74%), has a chance of win division (26%), has a small chance of 1st-round bye (14%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Kansas City has a good chance of playoffs (84%), has a good chance of win division (80%), has a chance of 1st-round bye (18%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams.
  • Kansas City could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to win of both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Minnesota won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 22-46.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Minnesota won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 12-30.

    Tennessee – Carolina match overview, prediction&tips

  • This time we will watch a game between teams from the middle of a tournament table (ranked 8 and 7).
  • Tennessee has a chance of playoffs (16%), has a small chance of win division (6%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Carolina has a chance of playoffs (25%), has a small chance of win division (9%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (2%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams.
  • Tennessee could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Tennessee will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Tennessee won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 80-60.

    Other matches:
    http://sportstreams20998.eklablog.com/assat-v-vaasan-sport-live-stream-01-11-2019-a175424286
    http://kingcameranfoundation.ning.com/photo/albums/ashleigh-barty-vs-karolina-pliskova-live-stream
    http://sarahjeff301012.bloggersdelight.dk/2019/11/02/arbroath-alloa-live-stream/
    http://neikasworld.ning.com/photo/albums/new-york-knicks-vs-boston-celtics-live-stream
    https://bsquirttu.tumblr.com/post/188737405288/live-streaming-krefeld-pinguine-v-dusseldorfer-eg

  • Ingen kommentarer endnu

    Der er endnu ingen kommentarer til indlægget. Hvis du synes indlægget er interessant, så vær den første til at kommentere på indlægget.

    Skriv et svar

    Skriv et svar

    Din e-mailadresse vil ikke blive publiceret. Krævede felter er markeret med *

     

    Næste indlæg

    Lions vs Raiders Live[Stream•]?!